Print

Author Topic: Club 86'  (Read 136740 times)

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #585 on: June 23, 2003, 06:29:16 PM »
Blech. I hate essays. So boring! I have too much precious writing talent to waste on stupid essays! ;P lol.  I mean, honestly, how is writing an analysis on a fictional character in some boring play that no one but my stupid teacher cares about it and nothing to do with ANYTHING in life USEFUL?! If I want to analyze someone/thing, I'll do something that has relevance or importance to me.

Grr.... And I'm gonna have to do it again next year! Hopefully my English teacher will use the same assignment so I can use it again. Blech!

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #586 on: June 23, 2003, 06:35:06 PM »
 Heh, well, if you look at it another way, it keeps your talent sharp, eh?

That's one thing I found with writing Essays, when I wrote a lot of them, I was able to write in a higher quality. I was lucky though, we had taken our Regents Exam last January, so we didn't have to write all of those practice "Tasks" afterwards.

That's not to say we didn't write essays anymore, but not to the extent we had to prepare for the Exam.

I just mean, writing, whatever it be, isn't so bad. It may be a bit boring, but at least in my case, if I hadn't written as much as I had, I probably wouldn't be in any position to be picking at other people Grammar online. :)

« Reply #587 on: June 23, 2003, 06:49:07 PM »
Blah I dont mind writing essays....but if Im going to do it ya better let me write it in my own comedic writing style...;P

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #588 on: June 23, 2003, 11:46:10 PM »
I've never written an essay, and I doubt I ever will.
That was a joke.

« Reply #589 on: June 23, 2003, 11:48:31 PM »
say wha.....you lucky lucky lucky..weird long haired guy...;P

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #590 on: June 23, 2003, 11:55:37 PM »
Heheheh. I think I'll take a picture of myself and post it here to scare all of you real good.

Anyway, I was over at that Gamers' Haven place and I saw the ghastly subtitle for "86ers." Good grief, somebody change that, quick! That is SO dang stereotypical! I hate the term "teen" even more than I hate "faux!" I am not a "teen," I am a person! And if I'm in this club and am going to be in that comic, I humbly request a subtitle change! That is awfuL!
That was a joke.

« Reply #591 on: June 24, 2003, 06:55:53 AM »
alright..I changed it..what does "Gene '86" mean? youll find out later......What would scare us? the fact that your actually a girl...or something to that nature? ;P heh heh...If I took a pic of me right now and posted it..it would scare the livin daylights out of ya...my hair is a mess...;P its just to early...

Sprite comic advice.
Stupid humor will get you a couple laughs..smart humor will not only get you laughs but respect too..
It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!

Edited by - Marionut#1 on 6/24/2003 6:43:21 AM
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #592 on: June 24, 2003, 08:01:21 AM »
Heheheh...lol ;P  If I were to post a pic of me right now, it'd probably scare you too. I probably look like a zombie right now...so early...zzz... Woah! It's 10:00 already! I've been up since 8!

--------------------
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #593 on: June 24, 2003, 08:07:45 AM »
lucky..its just going on 8 here...ive been up since 5 cuz I got to finish up this (insert cussword here) work...just about done...today should be my last...

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #594 on: June 24, 2003, 08:11:25 AM »
Bummer. Let's hope you're right.

Oh, and I've got 3 frames left 'til I finish the 2nd comic strip! Yay! (Man, this one has more activity in it--it's taking a lot longer!)

--------------------

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #595 on: June 24, 2003, 10:50:31 AM »
Hey, guys! I just put up my comic series at Gamers' Haven--episodes 1 and the newly-finished 2!

--------------------

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #596 on: June 24, 2003, 11:32:28 AM »
 Heh, the Gene 86 Comic looks pretty good, although I haven't a clue as to what's going on. But, I'm sure it'll all be explained. :)

And Sapphira, it seems I cannot view your comics, as Geocities doesn't like me. Much like before, it may just be my computer, to which I'll just have to give it some time.

Also, today was my last day of exams as well. Chemistry made a mockery of me, that's for sure. Never before had I stayed 10 minutes short of the whole session. Ah well, such is life. ><;

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #597 on: June 24, 2003, 11:46:28 AM »
What's happening in his comic is stuff that's happened here on this board.

Oh, and our image storage site has exceeded it's limit, so it's gonna be down for like an hour. Mario Master helped fix the problem, but it's still "temporarily unavailable."

--------------------

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #598 on: June 24, 2003, 11:52:50 AM »
 If that's the case, I guess I should pay more attention to what happens here.

Ah, I understand. That makes sense after reading that other topic, which I read after posting here. Geocities, isn't the greatest host, and I don't believe it allows deep linking, which tends to become a hastle. But, it seems whoever is in charge of that site, may want to open another account, if not for only storing files.

Of course, that brings the problem of deep linking. I'm trying to think, if that would work. Hm, I'm unsure, but it seems I'm rambling on anyways. You may want to find another host soon, is what I believe I'm trying to say.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #599 on: June 24, 2003, 12:01:19 PM »
That's kind what we have. One for the main site, and another for our images.

I never have trusted Geocities nor the other hosts similar to that. I've found what looks like a good hosting site... Dream Water  I haven't found a catch, either, so it looks promising.

--------------------

Edited by - Sapphira on 6/24/2003 1:56:02 PM

Print