Print

Author Topic: Bowser the Ladies Man  (Read 5870 times)

Glorb

• Banned
« on: September 09, 2005, 06:20:24 PM »
I know, I'm usually known for serious, thoughtful topics...usually...but I have noticed something about Bowser: Even though it's never seen on-screen, Bowser is like a swinger or something. Take a look at my 78,864th list:

The Koopa Cruiser: it looks like a total chick magnet.
Koopa Kids: There are, like, seven of them. I think that speaks for itself.
Bowser Baddies: Bowser has over a million lackies/cronies/goons/baddies/assistants. To get that many, he must have some serious street cred.

And besides, it's very well known that ladies men HATE Italian plumbers.

-------------------------------------
"How are you gentlemen !! All your base are belong to us !! You are on the way to destruction. You have no chance to survive make your time. HA HA HA HA ...."
-Cats, Zero Wing (Genesis)
every

« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2005, 06:46:20 PM »
I love this topic. Thank you Glorb, you've made my day for real!

I have the body of a God! Unfortunately, it''s Buddah.

Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2005, 10:53:31 PM »
Um...
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2005, 10:57:26 PM »
For real though, I'm guessing Bowser did all of this with magic......not.....the other thing.

I have the body of a God! Unfortunately, it''s Buddah.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2005, 11:11:00 PM »
The previous two posts didn't make my day (what's left of it), but they did make me laugh.

"Dang, TEM lives in a low-quality area." ~ Lizard Dude
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2005, 09:02:22 PM »
Not too mention Baby Bowser these days, I'm guessing he comes from another mom then the other 7 Koopa Kids... And who the heck is the "Koopa Kid" in the Mario Party Games?  
 n/a

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2005, 08:19:44 AM »
Okay, don't make this turn into Mariology. That Koopa Kid was actually the result of a freak wormhole accident involving gravy that no one really likes to talk about anymore.

"How are you gentlemen !! All your base are belong to us !! You are on the way to destruction. You have no chance to survive make your time. HA HA HA HA ...."
every

Jman

• Score
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2005, 08:45:42 AM »
If you've ever played Yoshi's Island (a classic game that I highly recommend) you know that baby Bowser is Boswer as a baby.  why Nintendo has the baby versions of Mario, Luigi and Bowser exist in the same universe as their adult forms is beyond me.

KISS?  What does that stand for, Koopas in short shorts?  *Shudders*
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2005, 10:30:35 AM »
HaHAHA!!! This is so funny Glorb.

Mario Mario he''s our man, if he can''t triple-jump and ground-pound, no one can!

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2005, 10:50:15 AM »
Read the thing on TMK. He did the "wild koopa dance"

Johnny thought he was a chemist, but dosen''t any more,

What he thought was H2O was H2SO4!

Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2005, 01:35:59 AM »
To this day, no matter how immature this sounds, each time I read that story I collapse into an uncontrollable s******ing fit.

I''ve noticed something amongst some people''s signatures- they''re not always perfektt.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2005, 01:53:25 AM »
Whoa, how did you happen across that spelunking thing, Koopaslaya?! It doesn't seem to be linked from anywhere in TMK anymore. I remember it because I read it once, but that was like four years ago.

For the record, "Mariology" has a 163-reply-large topic here, and it is also a word in the English language.

« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2005, 09:06:37 PM »
Baby Bowser =/= Bowser Jr. Baby Mario and Baby Luigi only coexist with their older counterparts in the sports/spinoffs. They're most likely not in continuity with the Mario Timeline. Then again Mario doesn't really have a set continuity. It's not that hard to understand really, it's like Super Sonic and Sonic coexisting in the fighting game or Goku, Vegita and Gogeta also coexisting in a fighting game.

The only Mario Platformer/RPG to have both of them is in the upcoming Mario & Luigi: Partners in time. And that's explained through time traveling.

Kelso: Guys this is a game of Cat & Mouse between me & Hyde. I''m gonna make him admit he''s been going out with Jackie behind my back.
Fez: Guys, what happens in Cat & Mouse if the cat is retarded?
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2005, 11:01:53 AM »
Is this Mariology? No. So stop talking about the stupid time paradoxes in the Mario games. Nintendo just makes wierd games, okay? No to be mean, but just ... stop it.

every

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2005, 11:32:10 AM »
> You people are CRAZY! It's a GAME! Even more, it's a MARIO game! They have no plot! Why bother starting a topic on this when it has no plot to speak of. Besides, Mario parents are probably toasters or something.

Oh, you already knew about the Mariology topic. My bad. >_<

You might want to think twice about the negative Mariology opinions that you're flailing about, though. A topic in this board that receives over 100 replies is pretty darn successful, so there's little point in proclaiming that it's stupid, especially if it already has that many when you post in it for the first time. (For example, out of the 150 most recent topics in General Mario chat, only 7 of them have reached 100 replies. One of those 7 is Mariology (serious posts wanted).)

Print