Print

Author Topic: The Evil Bread  (Read 82278 times)

« Reply #210 on: January 18, 2006, 05:08:05 PM »
Suddenly, the Breadites went behind our heroes!

"Oh yeah, they're good guys now!" Glorb exclaimed.

"U m4y h4v3 teh 4dv4n74g3, bu7 we R Teh 5, we R0X0R U then U am no more cry, then I ROFL." the Mirror Five said in creepy unison.

"Aaah! Leet! Get it off!" Luigi Simpson yelled, sinking slowly to the ground.

"Charge!" Blue Toad shouted, and the Five- except for Luigi Simpson- and the Breadites moved towards their greatest battle yet.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #211 on: January 19, 2006, 08:28:05 PM »
Masher: Eat this!!!! *puts ducktape on Suigi Limpsons mouth*
SL: Mmmph! mph mmmmph!
E Masher: I 4M T3H 83773R M4SH3R!!
LS: NOooooOooOOoooo I HAAaTE LEET! DIEEEEE *kicks Emasher in the face* STOP. SAYING. THINGS. IN. LEET!
Emasher: 0W! MY P00R 1337 F4C3!!!
« Last Edit: January 20, 2006, 07:33:07 AM by Masher101 »
Wheee...

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #212 on: January 19, 2006, 10:21:54 PM »
Metallicarocks threw a copy of "Master of Puppets" at LZR's face, after which, LZR threw a giant copy of "Zoso" at MR's face, making him stumble off of a cliff.

LZR: Ha!
Pink Glorb: Not so fast!

After this, Pink Glorb sent a giant ray right into LZR's neck, sending him to the ground...dead.
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #213 on: January 20, 2006, 09:06:28 AM »
Just a friendly eminder: We're writing this in regular story form, not RPG text-style, because it's easier to record. Thank you.

"NOOOOO!" said Glorb, furious at what his alternate ego had done. So, grabbing The Red Toad's collection of Ernes VHS tapes, Glorb created a big club, which he hit TRT in the head with. But Metallicarocks suddenly recovered! But only to be finally killed by Ledzeppelinrocks.

"You don't mess with LZR!" said LZR at his defeated opponent's corpse. However, LZR's alternate-alternate came over - Aerosmithrocks! "Aw, crap." sighed LZR. Meanwhile, Glorb, Masher and The Blue Toad were busy fighting off their counterparts. Pink Glorb suddenly gained an edge in the fight, as she pulled out a deadly...
every

« Reply #214 on: January 20, 2006, 04:54:12 PM »
Noodle!!! "no! not the super-kill-you-five-times-noodle!" Glorb said. "uh, why is it called the super-kill-you-five-times-noodle?" Masher asked. "well, I guess its because its a noodle, which kills you... five times?" Glorb explained, But while they were talking, TBT was tackeld by PGlorb. "help!!" TBT screemed as his face was being pistol whiped. "Die you person who looks like me!!" Glorb said, while aiming his gold H&K VP70 35mm handgun at PGlorb, But PGlorb had a pink one! So they both fired. >Click< "oh crap!! I forgot this gun doesnt work!!!... wait... if PGlorbs gun worked... why am I not dead?" Glorb asked. "Well, Its probly because....
Wheee...

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #215 on: January 20, 2006, 11:52:59 PM »
...oh...I see why!" Glorb exclaimed, as she transfixedly watched Pink Glorb being strangled by a wrinkled old man with a long, silvery beard. Eventually Pink Glorb fell to the ground.

"Gandalf!" Blue Toad yelled, joyouslly.

"No, you fool, I am not this "Gandalf"! Come with me, Fellowship!" the strange man bellowed, as a large bright-yellow beam engulfed the five of them. In seconds they found themselves in a small cottage, that must have belonged to the man. They all surrounded him, and he said, "sit". In unison, they followed, and the man began:

"I am Wyntly. I am a sorcerer from the Great North Peninsula. I have seen you and your amazing fighting abilities. I am here to issue a new mission that will take long. See, back in the day there was a king of a entire race. He was a pirate toad."

Blue Toad gasped.

"Yes. He was your great, great, great, great, great grandfather from hundreds of years ago. His name was the Gold Toad. He began the rebellion of toads that left on their own to the high seas. For without him, one of the Five would not exist. But prophecy says that if his death could have been delayed, another hero would have been born from him, possibly the ancestor of a sixth member of the Five. Your job is to delay his death, like I mentioned."

Luigi Simpson said, "But, you said he lived hundreds of years ago!"

"That is why we will rely on time travel."

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #216 on: January 22, 2006, 08:27:11 AM »
"Time travel? We don't need no stinkin' time travel!" said Glorb rashly. "I'll just go up to that old fart and scare the (censored) outta him, that oughta do it!"

"NO! Wait!" said a mysterious female voice from behind Glorb. "Who are you?" asked LZR. "I am...Xsd'hyrthgh-tlia!" They all started at her. "Uh, better known as Xsd'hyrthgh-tlia Gahtliftglorpo'osnobeuf?" she added. They still stared.

"I'll call you...Lisa." said Glorb. "But my name is..." she began. "Who cares? As a member of the new Six Knights, you will be known as Lisa." he said. "But I'm not a decendant of King Toad!" replied Lisa. However, she soon realized that...uh, she was, as a big, awesome (though not as awesome as a H&K VP70 35mm) weapon floated before her! It was...
every

« Reply #217 on: January 29, 2006, 09:03:49 AM »
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I'm not gona let this thread die!
so not gona!
NEVER!

Guys, PLEASE START POSTING, or it will die soon!!!!!!!!!!!
Wheee...

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #218 on: January 31, 2006, 08:42:57 AM »
Thank you!

Anyway, I guess the weapon was...

...a bat! However, the bat's molecular structure caused a fifth-dimension time warp to appear in a rift in the space time continuum, and the Five Knights were transported to another alternate universe!
every

« Reply #219 on: January 31, 2006, 05:10:08 PM »
But It was so strange, because they saw morlocks!
"hey look, its me!" TBT says. "me to!" Luigi S. says after. "uh oh... WE GOT WARPED TO THE PAST!!!" Masher screemes. They all gasped. "But... we can't let them see us, it might make us like... our own grandfather or something!" Glorb says. But then TBT says, "LOOK!" as Master Bread Hand apeard. but then...
« Last Edit: January 31, 2006, 05:17:54 PM by Masher101 »
Wheee...

« Reply #220 on: January 31, 2006, 11:35:09 PM »
Master Bread Hand was killed by Crazy Bread Hand.

"I remember this." Luigi Simpson laughed.

However, the younger five were getting beaten easily.

"We need to intervene... if they die, we die!" LZR exclaimed.

*OUT OF STORY: Yay for cliche plot twists.*
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #221 on: February 01, 2006, 08:58:36 AM »
So Glorb thwacked his younger self on the head, and he passed out. "Aw, crap! I bruised like a peach back then!" said Glorb. But just then, Glorb's words passed through a wormhole that ha just opened up. The words traveled many lightyears until arriving at the planet SR388. One of the natives heard these words and, those words being the most offensing words to his species, he contacted the Intergalactic Federation Council, which declared a Level 9 thermonuclear strike against earth. The missiles, however, failed to arm, and just as they impacted on earth, a time warp opened, sending the Knights and their past selves into the year 2027 A.D., where the Knights were resistance fighters against the Terminators.
every

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #222 on: February 01, 2006, 09:23:46 PM »
For now was when the Five had elegantly moved forward in their career to be The Five Knights of Time. For from now on, they would travel back and forward in time to stop evil from rearing its ugly head.

So in 2027, the Five slashed apart the Terminators with their lengendary weapons, until they were all gone. They wiped their brows, and, finishing that mission, opened another wormhole to Europe in the Reninance, around 1593, where a few thugs were beating up Shakespeare! For it was up to the Five to ward off the thugs, or else some of Shakespeare's work would never be finished! They began...

« Reply #223 on: February 01, 2006, 09:38:04 PM »
To beat the thugs one by one as Shakespear screamed like a girl. 
"TAke a little of THIS!" cried LZR as he strummed his kick awesome guitar, the sound waves crashing through the earth and sending the cruel knights flying back. 
"And a little of THIS!"  cried TBT as he threw his emerald axe into the head of the other bully.  Once the five knights had finished their defeat, Shakespear walked up to them in a huff.
"Thou is worthy of a thanks for might lips," he said. 
"Er...yeah...thanks?" said Glorb, looking very confused. 
"Thout knights shalt not be left with your hands withering without a object in thier presence," said Shakespear.
"Hey, listen buddy," said Luigi Simpson, "we don't speak freaky deaky french!  Or, spanish... or whatever you are!"
"I think he said that he will give us some sort of reward for saving him," said TBT.
"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh," everyone said.
"Yeah," TBT said, "I took freaky deaky shakespear language in high school."
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #224 on: February 01, 2006, 09:52:43 PM »
And that's how the Five were given the lost Shakespeare play "Hamlet II: Bloody Vengance".

"Once we get back from more missions, we are so selling that for millions of dollars." TBT said, after which, another giant wormhole split open in front of them, they were whisked away to another time.

When they got there, it was dark all around them. They seemed to be outdoors, though, because they could see the starry sky. They walked about, searching for some light. But, instead, they heard the shink of a sword, and once they got used to the light, they saw that they were in a giant temple from the Aztec times, where two high priests were dualing. What did the five have to do with this situation? They found out as soon as...

Print